UNIFORM | GANT


Photos exclusive property of GANT.

GANT has just opened its doors on the beachy bicycle-laden street of Abbot Kinney in Venice, CA. It's a world away from the label's New Haven roots, but yet, not a crazy fit for the street that GQ called the coolest block in America. I was in the store a few weeks ago as they were just setting up the women's section, so I didn't get a good look, but I have already stolen the perfect t-shirt I bought for my husband that day. More on GANT soon, as I'll be returning next week to meet Christopher Bastin, the newly appointed Creative Director of GANT, and talk about his forthcoming designs. Until then, three items I'm eyeballing from the 2012 Fall/Winter collection that will satiate my East Coast cravings while living in L.A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment