TOMBOY STYLE: BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES OF FASHION


It seems like I've been waiting for the book to come out for a while, but really it's gone entirely too quickly. Working on Tomboy Style (both the blog and the book) has easily been the project of my professional life. It was grueling and challenging at times, but I don't think I've felt so passionate about any other work.

The best part, in all honesty, has been hearing from you. Your opinions, suggestions and thoughts really shaped the arc of this process— whenever I felt nervous or anxious, I would get a comment or an email or a tweet that shook me by the shoulders and encouraged me that I was on the right track. Thank you for constantly reminding me that there was indeed an audience for this book. I fear I'll never be able to show how grateful I am for all the positivity and sentiments of genuine excitement, but I still simply want to say: Thank you.

This trailer gives a little sneak peek inside the book I wish I found as a kid, and again as an adult. I truly believe it proves that tomboys can be and are patently stylish.

I also owe a big thank you to the two incredibly nice gentleman from Pier Pictures, who sat with me take after take, mispronunciation after lisp, bad hair after dog bark. Thanks Rob and Tim for being so cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment