GEAR | Badges


After seeing this new sweater from Barbour with the Union Jack patch on the sleeve, this Double RL situation, and a guy friend who has a military shirt with the French flag on the sleeve, I didn't know how I could live one day longer without ironing on a badge to an item of my own clothing. I had the above California Bear flag badge that I picked up from Thalia Surf Shop in Laguna Beach last year and immediately ironed it on to my Madewell Tomboy workshirt ($88).

Best Made Co. has the best lot of badges I've seen (see below, love the idea of putting them on canvas bags), but would love to know if you know any other good badge resources—I am definitely not done attaching things onto other things.

In the military, these badges are known as morale patches and are often attached by velcro. I saw some on my visit last May to Mystery Ranch in Montana where they make backpacks and tactical gear for the US Military. Legit.

Keep up with Tomboy Style elsewhere: INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment